Friday, April 13, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

Discipline Provides Power to Persevere
One of the many benefits of a disciplined prayer life is that
when your flesh grows tired of praying for something and you are
tempted to give up, you press on because prayer has become a
habit. You have developed in yourself the power to persevere!
There are things I continue to pray about simply because they
appear on the list I pray over daily. Without the habit of daily
prayer [and my list to remind me] chances are I would act on my
feelings and give up.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: