Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

Persevering in Prayer
Jesus certainly knew the value of consistent prayer, and He
taught His followers to persevere in it.
Then He said to them, “Suppose one of you has a friend,
and goes to him at midnight and says to him, ‘Friend,
lend me three loaves; for a friend of mine has come to me
from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him’; and
from inside he answers and says, ‘Do not bother me; the
door has already been shut and my children and I are in
bed; I cannot get up and give you anything.’ I tell you,
even though he will not get up and give him anything
because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he
will get up and give him as much as he needs. So I say to
you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will
find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone
who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him
who knocks, it will be opened. [Luke 11:5-10]

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: