Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2 He still wanted me to delight to do His will! Psalm 40:8 says, I delight to do Thy will, O my God. Thy Law is within my heart. For victory at this moment, I needed to delight in obeying God, in giving my burden to Him, in letting Him take control of my thoughts, and in continuing to reach out to encourage others. In delighting to do His will, it took my thoughts off of myself and my problems and put my focus back on serving the Lord. 3 He still wanted me to trust Him completely! Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. -Proverbs 3:5-6 Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: