Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

WHERE TO GO IN A STORM! Those who love Thy law have great peace, and nothing causes them to stumble. -Psalm 119:165 I will never forget Thy precepts, for by them Thou hast revived me. I am Thine, save me; for I have sought Thy precepts. -Psalm 119:93-94 "I've trusted God with my problems, and He just keeps letting me down! He doesn't answer my prayers, and nothing is working out as it should!" Have you ever felt this way? Many Christians have…they look around at their families, their health, their finances, their future, their country, and feel like God isn't answering their prayers. Could it be that God is answering our prayers, but we just don't like the answers because we don't understand what He is doing? Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: