Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

As I sat beside the freeway and cried, I asked God to show me where this fear came from and what I should do about it. He so clearly showed me that my fear came from an unwillingness to accept "whatever" God chose for me! You see, if I was willing for God to take my husband home to heaven whenever He chose, there would be nothing to fear. So my fear came from thinking I might not be able to handle life without him. After God revealed that to me, the next step was very clear…I had to give Jim up to the Lord to do with as He chose. I had to tell God that should He decide that I would never see my husband again on this earth, that I would still trust Him, love Him, and serve Him. I didn't know all of the answers, but I knew God would take care of me. His word promises just that! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: