Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

In the past month, I've asked many people what they are most afraid of. Here are some of the answers I've received: I'm afraid that I won't have enough money for retirement. I'm afraid that I'm going to be laid off soon. I'm afraid that I might get cancer. I'm afraid that my children might make destructive choices. I'm afraid of suffering with a painful illness for a long I'm afraid of the direction our country is heading. I'm afraid that God might take one of my children away from me. I'm afraid that God might ask too much of me. I'm afraid that my situation will never get better. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: