Monday, September 10, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Contentment
A mom can set the tone of the household, manifesting
contentment no matter what the current circumstances are.
Moms help set the overall satisfaction level of our home by
teaching contentment.
We are not born content. If you think that’s not true, you’ve
never heard a screaming baby. Paul says in Philippians 4:11-13,
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in
whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know
both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every
where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and
to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do
all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: