Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound Disciplined Mind

THE WELLS OF SALVATION Isaiah 12:2 & 3 2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 3 Therefore WITH JOY SHALL YE DRAW WATER OUT OF THE WELLS OF SALVATION. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: