Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Many women fear hospitality, and that limits their willingness to open up their homes to others. Hospitality is simply the gathering together of friends and family in an atmosphere of love. It has nothing to do with settings of silver or fancy dinners, but is rather an invisible “welcome” sign that radiates from your heart attitude. My home is known as “the revolving door.” It seems someone is always living with us or visiting. We love to help people by providing a place to stay. My parents did the same. There were seven kids in our family, yet my parents would always open our home to friends and family who needed a place. My mom would say, “What’s one more?” Over my lifetime my grandma, my great grandma, my aunts and my cousins all lived with us at one time or another. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: