Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

I think we get afraid when we think we won't like what God might allow and we fear that it will be too difficult to handle. Years ago, my husband was leaving for a three-week mission trip to a third world country, and I wasn't able to go due to the cost. We were excited about this privilege for him and the ministry he was going to have. I anticipated it all with him and helped him plan and pack and then took him to the airport. (Keep in mind that this was when we had no e-mail and no cell phones to stay in contact, so I knew that I might not hear from him for the whole three weeks.) As I bravely said good-bye, I thought I was doing pretty well considering we had been married for over thirty years and had never been apart for more than a few days. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: