Monday, April 4, 2011

Pastor D. Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

There is a hidden economy, but food purchased on the black
market is very expensive. I had seen the couple’s tiny home and
knew that a doctor’s salary was a mere $60.00 per month. “How
do you survive?” I asked, “especially working for the church? The
church is too poor to give you a salary, so how in the world do you
feed your family and pay bills?” The doctor replied, “There are
many days where I wake up in the morning knowing there is not
enough food for my children, let alone for my husband and
myself. I don’t know how I am going to feed them, but somehow
by the time we go to bed at night everyone has eaten. That is our
testimony and that is the testimony of every Christian family in
Cuba.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: