Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

NANA’S STORY
When my grandchildren come for a visit, my life
changes. I change my schedule, cancel unnecessary
appointments, shop for foods I never have in the house,
search garage sales for new toys to please them, and so on.
I purchase little gifts for each one and make sure there are
goodies in the pantry. I pray for sunshine so we can walk
to the park, go to the beach, or play in the back yard. When
they’re here, I color, play with dolls, horses, Legos, and
trucks, push them on swings, and wake up extra early to a
grandchild’s desire to snuggle in Nana and Papa’s bed. It
sounds like I would do most anything for these precious
grandchildren, doesn’t it? Yet, there are times when Nana
has to say, “No, you can’t have any more sweets today,
because you might get sick.” Or, “I know you’d rather stay
up late with us, but you need your rest so you’ll be able to
play tomorrow and not get too tired.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: