Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

My life would be so much easier if I accepted this more
readily, wouldn’t yours? Why do we question what God is
doing every time we face a test or trial?
The reason I do it is because my mind has focused on
what I want instead of what God wants. I quickly forget
that I am created by God, loved by God, forgiven by God
me to be strong and ready to handle whatever life
brings...and so each trial or difficult situation is strengthening
my “talons” for future success. He does it because he
loves me so much! Let me share the same verse again in
another version.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: