Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

I spent about one and a half hours with the nurse who
prepped me for surgery. She had dealt with breast cancer
patients all day, every day, for over ten years. She naturally
assumed that I was very nervous. She asked me several
times if I was okay and I told her each time that I was
at peace with whatever God chose for me. I explained that
I had given my life to the Lord because of my love for Him,
and it was up to Him to choose the path my life would take.
I told her that my greatest joy was in loving and serving
Him. She looked at me like I was from a different planet
and kept pursuing it with me. All the while, she was looking
at the mammograms, arranging things, and getting me
ready.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: