Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

Let me share a time when God was definitely strengthening
my “talons” in preparation for the future. All the soft
downy fur of my security had suddenly been ripped out
and I found myself asking what God was doing. I had been
told that four mammograms and two ultrasounds revealed
a mass which had the doctors very concerned. As I left the
doctor’s office, I had a choice to make. So, after two consultations,
I decided to go ahead with the surgery they
were suggesting. During the three months of appointments
leading up to this, the Lord was strengthening my
talons. I had to learn to release my fears and trust Him a
little more each day. I was speaking to many groups during
those months. Often, they asked me to speak on topics
such as “Peace in the Midst” or “Living by Faith” or “Waiting
with Purpose and Power.” These were not easy days,
in fact they were uncomfortable at times because I had to
go through 6 different appointments in the span of three
months. Then I’d have to wait for the results and schedule
a follow-up appointment. This happened over and over.
Yet, I knew that God was strengthening me for whatever
would lie ahead. When the day of the scheduled surgery
came, God had so prepared me that my heart was incredi-
bly peaceful. This was definitely a miracle, and not anything
I could conjure up.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: