Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Unlocking The Kingdom-Pastor Mark Hoffman

It is a privilege to share the principles of this book with you, the reader. Although for some they may appear elementary, there are many others who are like I was some years ago. I had only a vague understanding of exactly what the Kingdom of God was, or how it operated. Further, there was no one who took me aside and taught me the basic principles of God’s Kingdom in a systematic way. I made many mistakes early in my Christian life simply out of ignorance. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: