Monday, April 1, 2013

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

TWENTY WAYS I CAN BE OBEDIENT AND TRUST GOD IN THESE TROUBLING TIMES (WRITTEN ON OCTOBER 20, 2008) 1. I can live by faith and not by sight, which honors the Lord (Hebrews 11:6). 2. I can choose to let God totally control my thoughts, words, and actions (Psalm 19:14; Colosians 3:17). 3. I can show kindness to those I disagree with (Ephesians 4:32, 1 John 4:7). Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: