Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

I did not realize the sacrifice that lovely woman made for me until I was older. I am certain she had a list of things to do. Sometimes as we talked she would fold baskets full of laundry. She had a husband and the two children still living at home. I know many times that dear brother must have come home from work and dinner was not on the table because I had been there for hours. She was discipling me...loving me...the way Jesus instructs His followers to love others! She possessed a genuine love for the brethren. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: