Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

I was filled with biblical truth but also worldly values because of the previous ten years...and that resulted in serious tension in my life! The Lord brought people to minister to me who were not pastors or theologians...they were simply people who loved God, knew His Word and made themselves available to me. One of them was a woman with a son my age with whom I grew up. He had not rejected Christ, but married and moved away. She had two other children still living with her but she opened her home and her heart to me. She said I was welcome in her home any time and I took her up on it. I would drop by just to say, “Hello” and she would sit me down at the kitchen table, feed me, and talk to me for hours. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: