Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

What did Adam do to get blessed by God? Nothing. He had a supply because he was a son of God, not because he earned it. My youngest son, Grant, doesn't have to pay for me and my wife to take care of him. He's our child. We made him and brought him into this world. I don't run around telling him, "Do you think I'm made of money?" God doesn't treat us like that, and I don't treat my son like that. That's a bad example. We have a responsibility to supply for him as his parents. And God has that same responsibility to you and me as His children. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: