Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hearing from God



“If I Could Have Heard God’s Voice…”



At some time or another in your life, you have probably had a burning desire to hear from God on a very important, pressing issue.  You most likely have even made one of the following statements:
“If I could have heard God’s voice a little bit better, it would have saved me from that bad relationship decision that ended in heartbreak,” or…

“If I could have heard God’s voice a little bit more clearly, it would have helped me act on an important opportunity.  But, I waited until the deadline had passed, and only then did I realize that God was waiting on my action,”  or…

“If I could have learned to hear from God a little bit better, it would have helped me on that last business deal.”
Dating…marriage…business decisions…relationships…finances…ALL of these areas will be dramatically impacted and improved in a positive way if you could learn to hear more clearly the voice of God.
If you can relate to any of the above “If I could have…” statements, or if you have one of your own that starts with, “If I could have heard God’s voice a little bit better…”, then I want to share with you some exciting biblical principles on how you can better hear the voice of God - how you can hear God when He is speaking to you.
To begin our journey on learning how to hear from God, look at Romans 11:33:

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

I love how the Apostle Paul starts this passage!  He essentially says that “…the depths of the wisdom and knowledge of God are so deep, so profound, that they are unsearchable!”
Literally, you cannot search and find God’s judgments.
What does that mean?
It means that the way God sees things, the way God judges situations, are His unique ways, far beyond our feeble ability or capacity to comprehend.  Jesus essentially said, “As I hear, I judge.”  No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you read, you cannot possibly reach into your Bible and pull out the ways of God.
To understand them, to apply them…is impossible with the human mind!

(Excert taken from Ramsey's book, Hearing from God)
Thanks,
Mike Wourms,
President,
Christian Services Network,
CSN Books
CSNbooks.com


Are you a Christian author looking for a quality publisher that offers over 30 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book but have no idea where to start the publishing process? Then look no further!
CSN books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution . Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, “Before You Publish” to learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher and sending out your manuscript .
We can be searched under Christian Publishers or CSN Books.


No comments: