Monday, April 29, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

God told me I'd be a millionaire, and on paper, I am with all the equity in my properties. We have plans to build more, and I'm going to pull the equity out and tithe on it to the church. That would sure make a nice tithe. That could sure buy a nice airplane for the ministry. That's how God wants to do it with me. There are lots of ways He can get your supply into your hands. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: