Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound, Disciplined Mind

PRAYER TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT “Father, I see that the gift of the Holy Spirit belongs to Your children. So, I come to You now to receive this gift. I received my salvation by faith, so now I receive the gift of the Holy Spirit by faith. I believe I receive the Holy Spirit now! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: