Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

In the natural, I don't like talking about money because it bothers people. But I have a mandate from God. Extra! Extra! Read all about it! We need to come up higher, and I'm going to teach you in this book how to do that. I want to teach you how God made me and my wife rich. I'm not prosperous because I'm a prophet. I'm prosperous because I'm a child of God. And so are you! I know you'll be blessed as you begin walking in what you'll read in these pages. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: