Monday, May 21, 2012

A Sound, Disciplined Mind-Mrs Nancy Dufresne

I was surprised! For when He asked it, there was great displeasure in His voice – I knew I was being rebuked. Then He continued, “When they turn the service over to you, call those forward who need healing, and I will heal them as a sign to you that I have spoken to you.” I thought to myself, “Heal them? I’m the one who needs help. What about me?” But He never said anything further to me about my situation. Within a few minutes, the service was turned over to me. I did as Jesus instructed and called for those who needed healing and laid hands on them. Afterwards, I was still puzzled as to why I was the one who got rebuked, for I was the one who was being attacked. It wasn’t until later that I fully understood why Jesus rebuked me by asking, “Where’s your faith?” I had become occupied with the enemy’s threats, turning them over and over in my mind. Without realizing it, I had believed the suggestions the enemy had repeatedly fired against my mind; if I hadn’t believed them, they wouldn’t have unsettled and troubled me, no matter how many times he spoke them to my mind. I had become occupied with what I felt and heard instead of being occupied with what the Word said. I had listened to wrong thoughts and hadn’t resisted them as I should; I had turned them over in my mind. Those fiery darts came against my mind to hold me in the mental arena and out of the spirit, which is the arena of faith. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: