Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Preparing the meal… GOD'S POWER IN MY WEAKNESS And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." -2 Corinthians 12:9-10 Are you boasting about your weaknesses today? How about rejoicing over insults and difficulties you are facing? Well, I haven't done it very often either, but God is teaching me new things about my weaknesses and struggles. I'm learning that they are a very important part of learning humility and strength…my humility and God's strength! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: