Friday, May 11, 2012

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

I think I can hear some of you asking, "But how does He make me lie down and rest?" That's a good question! In my experience, He uses various ways, such as an illness where I have to be still and listen, a prolonged trial or maybe a Scripture verse that stirs my heart to rest. Recently, the thing that has brought me to rest the most is realizing how stressed I can get thinking about problems with people, finances, or the daily news. And so, I am convicted by the Holy Spirit to find rest and comfort in focusing on El Shaddai, His love and care, the truths of His Word, and His Breakfast 3: Do You Need Someone to Care? constant presence with me. It always produces a restful heart. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: