Monday, May 21, 2012

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound, Disciplined Mind

“WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?” I remember a time of testing I went through years ago as a young Christian. During that time, thoughts came against my mind in a way I hadn’t experienced before, and I handled it wrong. I kept trying to deal with those thoughts mentally, and as I did, they only held me in the mental arena. When troubling thoughts came, I should have resisted the devil by speaking the Word, and then refused to listen to them or meditate on the thoughts that were coming to me, refusing to touch them in my thought life. But because I turned the thoughts over in my mind, I was held in the mental arena. I didn’t stay in the spirit, which is the arena of faith, so the struggle continued. I had just started preaching, and my husband and I were conducting meetings in a church during this time. I was scheduled to preach the Sunday morning service, but the last thing I wanted to do that morning was preach; I was having such a struggle. As I was sitting on the platform during the song service, all of a sudden, Jesus came up the side aisle, walked up the steps to the platform and came and stood next to me. (I didn’t see Jesus with my physical eyes. All of this happened by the word of knowledge. Although I didn’t see Him, I knew exactly where He was at all times and what He was saying.) I thought to myself, “This is it. He’s going to deal with this!” Then to my amazement, He asked me a question. “Where’s your faith?” Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: