Tuesday, January 24, 2012

D.D.S Dennis J. Wourms

Historical Advances
I love history, and if you look at the medical history of
the last one-hundred-and-fifty years, I believe the average
life expectancy of men and women has almost doubled.
Advances in dentistry have made a huge contribution to
this extended life span.
By keeping your natural teeth functional and strong,
you can better chew all of those vegetables, fruits and other
foods that lead to improved nutrition and longevity.
I have at least six very large amalgam restorations in
my own teeth that have been in place longer than thirty
years. They are functioning perfectly,my teeth do not hurt,
and I have no symptoms of rare diseases that some people
blame on amalgam restorations. I have no intention of
having my amalgam fillings removed until decay, breakage
or symptoms indicate the need for a new restoration.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: