Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

I remember a time when a very dear friend had hurt me deeply, and I didn't understand why. She had turned on me for seemingly no reason and had pulled away without even a phone call. Now, I cherish my friends and work hard at being a good friend and being there for them, especially in the hard times. So this was really hard for me to accept, and it became an emotional cross that I was bearing daily because it left such a void in my life. After suffering for weeks, I went to God's Word and He brought me to the passage in John 13:1- 5 where Jesus is about to wash the disciples' feet. I was struck first by the words in verse 1: "He loved them to the end." Even knowing of Judas' betrayal, He still loved him. And then as an act of humility and obedience to His Father, He took a towel and washed the disciples' feet. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: