Friday, October 12, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

If you're living in fear, stop and ask yourself the following: What is the worst thing that can happen? Do I believe that God will still be in control if that happens? Even from eternity I am He; and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it? -Isaiah 43:13 My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all my good pleasure. -Isaiah 46:10 Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: