Friday, October 12, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

One day my kids were playing with some neighbors, and one of their friends kept using antagonistic words likely to start a fight. 1] I saw and heard these unkind words. 2] What did I want to see? Kind words. 3] How do I discourage the unkind? 4] How could I encourage the kind? Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: