Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Tearfully I read and reread this portion of God's Word. Was I willing to "take a towel" and humble myself and go to my friend and seek to restore the friendship, even if I wasn't at fault? After praying over this, I gave her a call, and she agreed to meet with me. Let me just tell you that I was a little anxious and not at all sure how I could get through this. But I needed to do what God's Word had convicted me to do, and so I went in and met with her. All of my worries and fears fled when I saw her tear-stained face, and I reached out to embrace her. The healing had already begun by the simple act of "taking up my cross" and seeking to honor the Lord with my attitude and actions. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: