Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound Disciplined Mind

As I awake in the morning, I will sometimes have a sense of heaviness. (When first waking in the morning, the mind is less active, making it easier to perceive these spiritual things.) I just pray in other tongues until the burden lifts. When the burden lifts, then I know that which I am praying for is dealt with. I am being a co-laborer with God in the behalf of someone else or about something. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: