Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Sound Disciplined Mind-Mrs Nancy Dufresne

Under that spirit of prayer, sometimes I sense groanings and even weeping rise up from my spirit, so I will groan until that lifts. Still other times, I have a strong urge to pray in other tongues, so I speak those utterances out. Groanings and tongues will flow together, moving from one to the other. Yield to how the Spirit is leading you until that urge or burden lifts. There have been times that I have sensed these things rise up within me for only a moment or for a longer period of time. I would yield to these leadings of the Spirit until the burden lifted. Groaning or travailing in the Spirit, is directed toward God, not the enemy, so realize that you’re conducting business with God. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: