Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Sound Disciplined Mind-Mrs Nancy Dufresne

Sometimes, during the day, my mind seems to become distracted and I find it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand; at those times I begin to pray, for either God wants to speak to me, or I am to pray for someone else or about something. I don’t focus on the mental arena to try and figure out what I’m sensing, but I quiet my mind; I focus on my spirit and begin to pray in the spirit, in other tongues. If I am to pray for someone else or about something, a spirit of prayer will begin to move within me. I continue to pray in other tongues until the burden of prayer lifts. At times, when praying for someone who is facing a physical condition, or is under mental pressure or heaviness, you may sense their need. It may seem in the spirit as though their condition is upon your own body or mind, but physically or literally it is not so; again, you are sensing their need in the spirit. Continue to pray in the spirit until you sense that burden lift. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: