Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

This I recall to mind, therefore I have hope, the LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness. -Lamentations 3:21-23 As I let go of the worst that could happen and trusted God with it, He removed all my fear and replaced it with His peace. "I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears" (Psalm 34:4). Satan had nothing left to work with, so my heart was truly at peace. And it stayed that way during the whole three weeks he was gone. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: