Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pastor David Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

When God speaks from a burning bush, you do what He says!
You would be crazy to refuse! Understandably, Moses was still
a little uneasy. He originally left Egypt because he was wanted
for murder, so it was understandable that he was not anxious to
return!
Moses agreed to do as God instructed but asked,
If I don’t tell them who is sending me, they will not listen,
so who should I say I represent?
I am who I am, God replied. Tell them ‘I AM’ sent me.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: