Friday, October 7, 2011

D.D.S Dennis J. Wourms

If your wisdom teeth have been extracted, then your
first upper right tooth is tooth number 2.
Since I tend to be a rather systematic person, I start my
brushing routine with my tooth number 2 (I had my
wisdom teeth removed after my braces came off). I start on
the cheek side and brush two or three teeth at a time by
angling my toothbrush at a 45 degree angle to the base of
the tooth at the gumline where I gently vibrate it four or
five times in a back and forth movement.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: