Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY, from the book MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS: A Special Blend, written by Christian author Debbie Snyder

Excerpt taken from Chapter One: The Beginning

TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY

The drive home from the hospital was especially scary. It was overwhelming to think my husband and I were totally responsible for this tiny life in the backseat weighing inat a little over six pounds. I began to cry.

Once we were home a lot of family came to visit. I was lying in my bed with Sarah beside me while relatives passed pictures all around when the end of a metal picture frame caught the skin right above Sarah’s eye and made it bleed. I was in tears, fearing my precious princess was scarred for life (which of course she was not).

How traumatic it is to be a new mom!!

There is a saying by author Elie Wiesil: “Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it.”

Well, I certainly took that to heart and told everyone they had to leave!!

************************************************************

Are you a Christian author looking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book but have no idea where to start the publishing process? Then look no further!

CSN books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution . Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, “Before You Publish” to learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher and sending out your manuscript .

1 comment:

grand.reception said...

I can't imagine how much anxiety a new mother must have. A good friend of mine is having her first baby, and I have been praying for her not to worry in the first few weeks!!