Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Miracle of Life, an excerpt from the book MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS: A Special Blend, written by Christian author Debbie Snyder

Excerpt taken from Chapter One: The Beginning

THE MIRACLE OF LIFE

I love author Al Clark’s assertion: “There is something inseparable between mother and child. Something that forms as life begins and lives deep inthe soil of the brain and heart, down where roots expand,and cells divide, nurtured by blood.” That is so beautiful! Wow - the miracle of life!!Who can even begin to explain the relationship between a mother and her daughters? To say that it is an amazing lifetime experience is putting it mildly. When my daughter Sarah was born I did not know in advance I was having agirl. I was thrilled!

Even before the birth I loved her; I loved her with all my heart. I remember the hiccups she would get, the movements she made, some of which were very uncomfortable – like little feet up in my ribs. Ladies, you know what I amtalking about! I would rock my unborn child and sing to her, pray over her life and every day love her more. I remember the tireless energy I had to care for her. It seemed as soon as I fell asleep she was being wheeled backinto my room to nurse, but all I had to do was look at her and my heart melted.

********************************************************
If you are a Christian author looking for a quality publisher with over 25 years of experience and expertise, contact us at CSN Books . If you are the writer of a book with a crossover appeal, and are ready to start the publishing process, visit us at Legacy Line publishing . CSN Books and Legacy Line publishing both offer quality publishing services including: ghostwriting, editing, proofing, cover design , copyright, printing, print on demand, distribution and marketing. Go to csnbooks.com or Legacylinepublishing.com and download our free eBook, “Before You Publish.” Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher and sending out your manuscript.

No comments: