Friday, March 13, 2009

Dr. Peter Colman writer of "Father of the Man"

That’s the broad outline of my story. I have discovered, however, in the process of researching my family history, some rather intriguing patterns. So I chose to dedicate several introductory chapters of the novel to the Colman ancestry, not particularly unique as ancestral patterns go, except that our family dates back to the founding of the New England colonies! What fascinates me even more, however, is that their story seems to have a life of its own, almost as if it is yearning to be told, to be heard. It also occurred to me that perhaps I was just the right person, at just the right time and place, to listen, to learn, and to invite others like you to join me, to come along for the ride, to take part in the same journey, the same on-going conversation.



CSN is quality in writing editing transcribing cover design and typsetting . We provide a very unique service. By helping our clients self publish their manuscripts. We will take you step by step from vision to completion.

No comments: