Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Regina Woods talks money

Are you confused when you see Christians you know personally that have totally surrendered to discipleship and yet their financial needs are not being met? Maybe you yourself are always struggling to make ends meet but year after year nothing seems to change. You find yourself striving but never having enough to consistently meet your needs. Well, this is a contradiction to God's word.
We can trust God to meet/supply all of our needs. So again, when I see Christians living from paycheck to paycheck, when I see disciples not meeting their financial obligations, living in bondage, yoked and choked because of debt and the cares of this life, this is a contradiction to one of the aspects of the abundant life that Jesus Christ came to give.
I believe the Holy Spirit has inspired me to write this book to reveal the deception of Satan. I have had the opportunity to experience in my own life how I have been robbed of the freedom to live the abundant life in relation to the finances God have provided for me.

You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: