Thursday, April 16, 2009

Barbara Gould on lifes Struggles

I have often asked myself the question, “Why is it so difficult to do consistently the things that I know I want to do?” I am resolved to do right, but there is a part of me that has not yet learned to be consistent in doing it – the habit or pattern has not yet been engraved in me and I keep failing and failing in that one area. I have seen many people going through the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

Why are these struggles so intense? Why are they so perpetual? For Christians as well as non-Christians, I believe this book will give you some insight into this dilemma, and also the solution. No matter where we are in life, our heart’s cry is for these struggles to cease and for there to be peace and growth in our lives. No matter who we are, we desire to be rid of the negative and destructive habits and life patterns that only cause a cycle of pain and more pain.



You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: