Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mary Latimer

May God forever bless each and every foster parent. Of course, there are some who should not consider being foster parents, but in this book I am speaking for the ones who have a heart similar to mine. No matter how many children came through my door, I always made room for one more child.
I have seen my foster kids cry, felt their pain, even watched them lie…yet my love for them did not change. Some wrote on my walls to try and destroy my home. In the midst of these events, my friends would shake their heads and say, “You’re so strong. You handle these problems so well.”
Allegations and investigations assaulted our family peace, but as the truth prevailed, it was always shown that those allegations were lies.
Ultimately, if you are considering being a potential foster parent, you must realize that it takes a deep something within your soul to find the fortitude to keep a child in your home.


You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: