Friday, January 28, 2011

Dufresne Ed Dr. - How to Flow With Anointings and Mantles

The things I’m sharing with you in this book can save your ministry and your life. I know what I’m talking about, because I did a lot of stupid things as I was growing up spiritually. My heart was right, but my thinking wasn’t always right! That’s why Paul tells us to renew our minds in Romans 12:2.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: