Monday, January 10, 2011

Dr. Ed Dufresne-How to Flow With Anointings and Mantles

What’s wrong with people like that? They’re back-slidden! They’ve gone backwards trying to get numbers instead of fruit. The devil will give you people in your church as long as you don’t let the Holy Ghost in there. It’s the Holy Ghost that will keep your church clean! Hallelujah!
I’m telling you this. I want the devil to know and his angels to know. I want God to know, my Savior to know, and the Holy Ghost to know – He is free to move in my life anytime He wants. In all my meetings, He’s free to move.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: