Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dr. Ed Dufresne-How to Flow With Anointings and Mantles

Who did God hook you up with? Where did He hook you up? I’m Word and Spirit. It was God’s purpose for me to sit under Brother Hagin. God hooked me up with him in 1971 as the Charismatic Revival began so I could get trained. Then He brought me over with the Word of Faith people and I got under the right teaching, got the right books, and got the right impartations. But there were others called to do the same thing and they went the wrong way. They’re not good students.
Going Backwards
There’s a new generation today that wants to kill the message of faith. They say it’s not relevant to this generation. I guess their donkey and pony shows are relevant! I know Bible school graduates who are throwing away Dad Hagin’s tapes because they say it was the message for that time, but this is a new day. They’re throwing them in the trash! It’s terrible to see folks go backwards.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: