Monday, January 3, 2011

Dufresne E. Dr.-How to Flow With Anointings and Mantles

God’s saying here in Daniel that He wants us to increase in our knowledge of the things of the Spirit. We know there’s been increase in the knowledge of man. We’ve gone from walking to riding horses to driving cars to rocket ships; but what about increase in our knowledge of the Holy Ghost? What about increase in our knowledge of the things of the Spirit? God is raising a church today that will follow the Holy Ghost and not compromise on the Word of God, but are you going to be a part of that? I made up my mind about all that a long time ago. I’m going with God!
People told me if I let up on what I preached I’d have a bigger church. But I’d have to compromise on the knowledge of the things of the Spirit and the move of the Holy Spirit. I said, “Phooey on you! I know too much! To come up to light and not walk in it is dangerous.” I don’t know everything, but I know enough to walk in the light I do have.


Are you a Christian author looking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: