Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

CONCLUSION O FOR GRACE TO TRUST HIM MORE! As I come to the end of this book, I am again amazed at how God works so miraculously to accomplish His purpose. I was positively certain that my writing season was over after the eighth book, and I was SO relieved! You see, it is truly not my desire to write books, and each one has been accomplished only by God's grace. However, when God decides He wants me to start writing, He absolutely overwhelms me with the need to be obedient and get typing… and it then becomes my "love gift" to Him. By God's grace and power alone, I can hardly type fast enough as He pours Himself into every word. At times, my dear husband has to come and tell me to stop and take a break, because the direction and leading from God are so strong. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: